Earning potential $25/hr & up
If you are looking for a career with real growth potential, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is the place for you! Our company is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a plumbing Assistant/Helper join our team. In this position, you will work alongside experienced plumbers to gain valuable hands-on experience of the trade.
From energizing and fun atmosphere to excellent employee benefits, it is easy to see why the people who work here truly enjoy their job. We emphasize collaboration as well as personal accountability at Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, in order to encourage employees to bring forth their personal best.
Family owned and operated, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is the answer to all your home’s plumbing needs, from clogged drains to whole house water line replacements. At Dependable, we know time is valuable, we will diagnose your plumbing problems quickly and accurately, and perform the work in a timely, efficient manner.
Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is committed to 100% completely satisfying our clients, which is why we offer a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on any and all plumbing work performed. All Dependable Technicians are licensed and insured, so you can be confident in our people and our work.
- Do light repair and installation work as determined and allowed by the Plumbing Technicians you are assisting.
- Wear floor savers while in the client’s home and maintain a neat work area when performing a repair or scheduled service.
- Always be courteous, respectful, and pleasant to the client.
- Ensure every job is completely cleaned up and the work areas are spotless.
- Always be safety-conscious both on the job and while driving.
- Remind the Plumbing Technician to record the age of critical plumbing equipment, like the water heater, on each and every invoice to ensure that we send the right Technician on the right job.
- Maintain your truck so that it is neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times. The truck is one of the best billboards that the company has. Park the truck for the maximum impact of the “billboard” when possible.
- Adhere to the company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Paid Holidays
- 1 week paid vacation
This is an entry-level position for someone who possesses the following:
- Positive attitude
- Mechanical aptitude
- Clean, professional appearance
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to work hard
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ambition to achieve