CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Representative - Part Time (24 hours/wk)
If you are looking for a career with real growth potential, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is
the place for you! Our team is seeking an experienced office professional for our Customer
Service Representative (CSR) opportunity. This role supports the day to day operations.
The CSR will be a primary point of contact for customers addressing questions and fulfilling
requests related to booking service and repair calls. As part of this responsibility, the CSR
will develop and manage reports, and interact with field personnel to schedule calls
We emphasize collaboration as well as personal accountability at Dependable Rooter &
Plumbing, in order to encourage employees to bring forth their personal best.
Family owned and operated, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is the answer to all your home's
plumbing needs, from clogged drains to whole house water line replacements. At
Dependable, we know time is valuable, we will diagnose your plumbing problems quickly and
accurately, and perform the work in a timely, efficient manner.
Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is committed to 100% completely satisfying our clients ,
which is why we offer a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on any and all plumbing work
performed. All Dependable Technicians are licensed and insured, so you can be confident in
our people and our work.
● Assist in taking incoming client calls. Recognize that this is where the client will form
their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is
essential! Taking care of clients is your highest priority .
● Have a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not. Know that
courteousness affects other team members’ spirit.
● Answer all calls before the third ring and use the approved company greeting on
● Notify clients ahead of time if the technician, is not going to arrive at their home in
the scheduled time window and reschedule the time to the client’s satisfaction if
● Keep in contact and build rapport with Club Membership clients. Extra scheduled
service appointments should be booked to make up for any shortfall of repair calls.
● Assist with supervising and dispatching of all service and maintenance calls to
ensure maximum efficiency of scheduling without compromising client satisfaction.
● Debrief technicians after each call and make sure they collected payment.
● Adhere to our company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules
Why Should You Apply?
● Excellent growth and advancement opportunities .
● Must be available to work on Saturdays
● High school diploma/GED required
● Self-starter, reliable, flexibility with hours
● Strong customer service skills
● Present and communicate professionally (written and verbal)
● Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a professional and technical level
● Able to work both independently and as part of a team
● Must be a critical thinker – ability to resolve client concerns
● Telephone etiquette and working knowledge of email systems
● Strong organizational skills
● Ability to develop tools that create efficiencies within department
● Bilingual a plus, not required